Being awesome. That is where. Yes I am aware that awesome is not really a place, but let's face it, when you are this awesome, indisputable concepts such as space, gravity, and onions making you cry are rendered disputable.
What makes me so awesome? I will elaborate.
Are you familiar with Grumpy Cat? Because you should be. This cat is GRUMPY.
Why do I like Grumpy Cat? Because this cat epitomizes every cranky, snarky, mean emotion I've ever kept hidden deep inside me. All those feelings that aren't ok to express? Project them onto a cat and America loves them. Somehow, don't ask me how, this validates those emotions. Also because it just looks sooo grumpy. And that is cute.
I know, the true reason for my awesome has yet to be revealed. Don't get all antsy in your pantsy, it's coming.
Do you know Kid President? Well you should. This kid is AWESOME.
This kid is inspirational, damn funny, and dances like the crazy homeless man that lives in the courtyard near my house. Here's one of his pearls of wisdom: "Don't be in a party. Be a party." So poignant, Kid President. You speak to my soul.
SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED:
My co-worker, who is now being appointed my life coach, suggested I email Kid President to recommend interviewing Grumpy Cat. AND I DID. And guess what...HE WROTE ME BACK and said it was A GREAT IDEA. All caps mean I am excited.
So I sent an e-mail to Grumpy. And I appointed myself the official Grumpy Cat - Kid President Liason. Big Dreams, Big Accomplishments.


No comments:
Post a Comment